- Define, develop and implement organizational development (OD) and (L&D) strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization's Strategic Plan
- Develop a talent management framework to identify, develop and create the internal talent pool and enable succession planning.
Talent Management & L&D :
- Develop, maintain and deliver key talent programs in line with Organization Talent Strategy that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage organization's talent pool
- Liaise with business stakeholders to do training needs assessments and provide training solutions to include, implementation, administration, and/or design and delivery of high-quality programs.
- Develop and implement an effective onboarding program.
- Deliver training sessions as applicable - induction sessions, behavioral sessions & soft skills training.
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities & TM/OD initiatives.
- Regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design initiatives to communicate & inculcate Vision and values across organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required