- Account Opening and Customer on boarding as per regulatory guidelines/
- RTGS,NEFT,CTS, NACH reconciliation and processing/
- Centralised Operations of Retail Assets/
- Micro Banking Centralised Operations/
- ATM, Cards, IMPS Reconciliations
- Support delivery of Operations in line with business expectations.
- Ensure that 100% Regulatory, Compliance and Control Requirements are met.
- Ensure adherence to the TAT set.
- Maintain a good engagement in internal and external stakeholders.
- 5 -8 year of experience in Banking/ NBFC out of which 5 year in Operations either in Cards/ KYC/ Clearing/ Retail Assets/ Micro Banking/ Payment & Settlement
- Candidate should have a regular degree
- Interested candidates can send resume to email@example.com with a subject line " TEAMLEAD -OPERATIONS-ESFB"
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Role:Debt Operations Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ESAF Small Finance Bank limited
ESAF started its operations as an NGO in 1992 as Evangelical Social Action Forum. Before becoming a bank, ESAF was a non-banking finance company and microfinance institution (NBFC-MFI), licensed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and headquartered in Thrissur city of Kerala.
Contact Company:ESAF Small Finance Bank limited
Reference Id:TEAM LEAD - Centralized ops