TECHNOLOGY @ VITEOS
We are a company focused on servicing hedge funds and private equity firms and have been in existence for 15 years servicing over $ 400 bn of assets. While we are a services company, but we have built a number of technology solutions in-house like recon tool, trade life cycle tool, collateral management, treasury, investor allocation etc. which are used for servicing our clients. Last few years, we have seen increased demand from prospects and clients asking us to license our technology and we have made some huge technology license sales to large companies. As we work on growing the technology vertical, we see a clear path for us to focus on continue to build our technology to meet not only the customer demands but also stay ahead on what we build as functionalities. This role is expected to do the following: - Build road map for various in-house technology with inside -out and outside -in view - Be involved with business on there requirements, definition, validation, testing and roll out - work with clients on requirements, roll out and testing - Futuristic vision plan for products to drive efficiency and stay ahead in the market - competitors benchmarking and validation of the product growth - be involved in strategic growth and vision of the technology build out.
High degree of Straight Through Processing (STP)
Backed by deep domain knowledge about capital market business
Comprehensive Automation solution for Capital Market
Scratch development of Capital Markets Domain Products
Use of cutting edge & latest technologies.
Implementation & Consulting
Our deep domain expertise has enabled us to be a valuable partner for our clients for implementation across a wide range of products. Some of them being:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Architecting and delivering mid to large scale Enterprise Applications on Microsoft Platforms
- Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members
- Recommending and participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Application Architecture
- Delivering projects on time with quality
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions
- Mentors team in terms of technical solutions across locations and time zones
- Release preparation (booking deployments, Change Management approvals, Version setup and coordination etc.)
- Lead, facilitate and encourage code reviews and peer programming - look for areas of opportunity for team members and identify ways to help them improve
- Adopt and adhere to Standard Development Practices like CI/CD/Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing and Versioning
- Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary trainings to communicate changes and measure
- Create an environment that promotes collaborative learning and collective ownership of responsibilities.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
Mandatory Requirement -
- Asp.Net, C#, .Net
- Web Technologies
- Web API
- Angularjs & Above Versions
- SQL / TSQL
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
Good To Have -
- MVP Architecture
- Master with graduated in Computer Science or a related branch essential
- 10 - 15 years of relevant IT experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of new technology
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Viteos Capital Market Services Limited
Viteos Capital Market Services Limited
"VITEOS has been the one truly bespoke fund administration solution for hedge funds and a middle/back office support service provider for family offices for more than 10 years. We offer a full suite of services encompassing fund administration, middle and back office outsourcing, operational support, software implementation and related services to hedges funds and family offices. VITEOS' strength is in its progressive, consultative approach to fund administration, creating customized solutions around fund administration and middle/back office outsourcing. Viteos, partially owned by Credit Suisse, is spread across 5 countries, with 7 offices and close to 700 employees.
VITEOS is the one service provider applying best thinking to best practices, with a singular platform designed to deliver daily post-trade processing and real-time reporting to fund managers and family offices. Involved in Post Trade accounting and operations for Hedge Funds, servicing over $200 billion under assets and handling a wide range of simple and complex OTC asset classes, VITEOS is changing the way fund managers and family offices rely on their service providers for operational support and reporting.
For more details please visit - www.viteos.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.