iOPEX Technologies , is a fast growing niche player in the Operations Optimization and Automation space. We help large fortune 500 companies in optimizing their operating spend across various stages of their business viz., Product to Market, Market to Revenue and Trouble to Resolve. Till date, we have saved about $260M+ for marquee customers like British Telecom, Zurich Insurance, Comcast and a host of many others. We have quickly grown to about 1600 folks across Chennai, Bangalore, Manila, US and UK within the first 10 years and are looking to grow and expand consistently this year as well.
ManagerTraining and Development
Location: Chennai-AMBIT IT PARK- Ambattur
MUST HAVE TEAM HANDLING EXPERIENCE.
MUST BE A CERTIFIED TRAINER.
Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization. Primary responsibilities
- Evaluate needs of company, plan training programs accordingly and draw out the training calendar to reflect the same.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization through various methods of training such as classroom training, eLearning, simulations, lab sessions, on-the-job training, knowledge base and knowledge sharing.
- Conduct orientation sessions, campus to corporate training, behavioral and soft skills training, first time leaders training, etc.
- Manage, motivate and develop the skill sets of the trainers, build the training programs on the companies LMS, manage the learning vendor management system
- Create content, training materials, develop multimedia visual aids and presentations that enable a better learning experience. Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Assess and evaluate the training programs through training and trainer feedback and effectiveness of training through 9o days feedback.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- 40% of the responsibility will be deliver training and build the training academy. 60% of the responsibility will be to manage and ensure delivery of training and trainers, on-time and effectively
- Plans and secures resources for all development activities
Last but not the least, please do not forget to visit our website www.iopex.com for more information.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
iOPEX Technologies Private Limited
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.