- To conduct & supervise field level implementation of feasibility, baseline, end-term & impact assessment studies, internally or through external agencies
- To identify project beneficiaries and enroll them in to the project as per the project guidelines.
- To identify/facilitate in identifying, appropriate training & skill building institutions & appropriate job-oriented courses for the project beneficiaries.
- To negotiate with the training institutes towards employment support after completion of the course by the project beneficiaries.
- To enroll the beneficiaries in different job-oriented courses, monitor their progress and finding solutions to operational bottleneck, if any.
- Together with the training institution, ensure successful employment of the beneficiaries immediately after the completion of course.
- Ensure all monitoring, reporting & documentation compliances as per the project plan.
- Ensure compliances of the basic values & ethics of the organization in every aspects of project implementation.
- To support the reporting authority, whenever required, in handling specific responsibilities of the ongoing organization program.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
/ Social Services
/ Industry Associations
Functional Area: CSR & Sustainability
Role Category: CSR & Sustainability
Role: Sustainability Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time