job opportunity in Mumbai, Bangalore & Delhi
for dynamic and result-driven Sales professional having an experience of working in the BFSI industry
and catering to the Fintech companies
with expertise in Corporate Sales, Business Development and Key Account Management.
You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and developing Go To Market Strategy, Competition Analysis, Pricing Strategy & helping the business in customer acquisition and revenue generation.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi
A leading credit information organization providing credit history information to its consumers across the globe. Responsibilities:
- Handling the responsibility of B2B sales to the Fintech clients.
- Handling the existing clients and evaluating sales opportunities for new clients.
- Ensuring sales target and KPI targets are achieved.
- Help the organization in developing Go To Market Strategy, Pricing Strategy and Competition Analysis.
- Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
- Data gathering of competitors, products and benchmarking.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in B2B sales, Business Development and Key Account Management in catering to the Fintech companies .
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of the BFSI & FinTech industry
- Excellent knowledge in Strategy Formulation, Process Excellence, Go To Market Strategy and Sales Operations.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
What's in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.