This incumbent will be responsible to obtain employment and experiential opportunities in industry and corporates for students in all curriculums. Counsel, prepare and enhance potential of students, new graduates and alumni as per latest market trends.
1. Design, develop, collaborate and promote overall placement services through in-class presentations, Student Outreach, New Student Orientation in conjunction with University support system.
2. Aggressively contact industries and corporates to develop partnerships and placements for students/interns/short term projects etc.
3. Help students identify employment options that match their career interests.
4. Assist students in all aspects of the job search including resume writing, interview preparation and job referrals.
5. Lead, manage, and coordinate student progression and placement activities.
6. Provide timely mentorship and counselling to undergraduate and postgraduate students in relation to the completion and submission of applications to institutions not covered by University.
7. Participate in coordination and organization of on/off-campus recruitments and events such as the annual fest, HR Summit, Career Seminars, Guest Lectures, and Job fairs etc.
8. Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with academic departments and all University stakeholders.
9. Maintain University placement and progression records and keep them up to date throughout the year which will be used to contribute to the overall picture of the service level, and success of placement and progression to higher education achieved by University students
10. Manage and maintain employer database(s). Maintain student files as needed. Submit periodical reports as per requirements.
11. Provide targeted career information and resources for specific majors and interest groups to students, alumni, faculty, and staff as needed.
12. Arrange and facilitate workshops by Industry Leaders to provide industry trends, insights and future talent needs etc.
- Industry Interface
- Connect Industry Mentors to Students & Faculties
- Arrange for Guest Lectures, Industry Visits & Live Projects
- Send Faculties for Industrial Training as per requirement of Deans/Advisors
- Organizing Events with NHRDN/AIMA-FMA/Tie
- Manage, build and coordinate Alumni Network
- Coordination and Supporting Events like FDP/Orientation