- To take independent charge of developing Basic Engineering Package for a particular Project / Process modifications.
- To co-ordinate between Technology supplier and Engineering consultant.
- To co-ordinate between purchase, engineering consultant and the vendor for sourcing correct equipment (or) system.
- To work with R&D / Pilot plant for preparing scale-up documents and design documents.
- Review of Chemical Reaction Hazard analysis and safety studies for all chemical and intermediates.
- To support Project team with the process and detailed engineering documents.
- Able to conduct Risk Management studies like HAZOP, HIRA, PSSR etc. for new projects.
- Assist project & operation team for smooth pre-commissioning and commissioning of Plants.
- Making operation SOPs for new plant based on process technology and engineering considerations.
- Should be conversant in using Steady State Process Simulation software
- Should be conversant in using MS-Office, Auto-cad.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Chemical
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
At SnapSeaarch, recruitment is a science and handled with utmost care. Best known for the ability to understand and bridge the gap between candidate abilities and corporate needs thereby becoming instrumental in changing talented individuals into human assets, SnapSeaarch is the first choice for any niche hiring and for Executive Search Services irrespective of the industry or sector.
Recruiter Name:Vidhi Shah
Address :8th floor, 807, ABHISHREE ADROIT,, NEAR SUNRISE MALL, JUDGES BUNGLOW ROAD,, SATELLITE, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India