Grade - M05
Sub Function Product Management
Role of Reporting Manager Head Products - I&B
Key Accountability Statement
1. Achievement of Net ads targets for Home/Office Broadband by influencing Churn. Making a detailed go to market strategy with clear roles and responsibilities of the Upselling Team, Communication, Collecion & retention, & service experience channels.
2. Training of all the touch points on product and its key features to ensure best productivity of the Customer Experience & Service delivery team,
3. Minimizing errors & best on call customer experience wrt product.
4. developing the life cycle of the customer in the system to set expectations of the department like CS, Network ops, Marketing etc
5.Working closely with marketing to develop comms & executing Campaigns to increase visibiilty and awareness of the product/offers
6. Product closing with SCM on network elements like routers, ONT etc along with alignment of network operations for a best in class service eperience"
"7.Close tracking of competition Acquisition plans, GTM and rollouts in different markets to ensure we dont lose our customers
8. Making innovative retention offer & customer engagement Offers to increase net adds by controling churn with best ARPU.
9. Complete Acquisitions for Business Segments"
"10. Analyse Usage Patterns & Behaviours, identify new opportunities of monetization
11 .Vendors & Alliances"
1. Net Adds -Tgt vs Ach of AOP. Prodcutivity of the U&R Team,
2. % Churn target vs ach vs AOP
3. Complaints 3M+ mths customer vs 3M+ months base
4. U&R Campaigns Delivery - Upselling Count & Revenue Targets Vs achievement
5. Base ARPU tgt vs ach on AOP
% Of ccustomrs on >6M Plan Freq
6. Avg AON Of the Customers"
7. Average Customer Usage & % Dormancy
8. Vendore SLA Adherence, Timely Invoicing & Payouts
Whom do you contact internally and externally Briefly describe the reason for this interaction
Marketing/Product/CEA/ Network Planning /NOC/ SDA/ Network Partner / IT /Contact Centre Partners/ Collection/ Retention Agencies/ Business Excellence / U&R Vendors Media Management, Brand Campaigns, Consumer Behaviour & Insights, U&R, Retentions & Repeat Sales, New Products and Innovations, Digital Campaigns / service Delivery & experience, Daily Operations & New Processes
Required Candidate profileEducational Qualifications
Postgraduate or MBA (Preferred)
Relevant 7 - 9 Years, experience from the mobile, broadband or DTH markets is preferred; 4 - 6 years of hardcore experience in Product Management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telcom, ISP
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required