Manual Testing (6th December 2018 - THURSDAY)- Keys Select Nester Hotel
Zycus is looking for a Manual Testing Engineer with an experience of about 2 5 Yrs,.The position holder would be based in Mumbai
With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 1000+ growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. Recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner MQ 2015 in a market full of consolidations, we are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. Check us out on www.zycus.com
Zycus is looking out for a Core Technologist, with coding experience of about 3-6 years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartners 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave: eProcurement, Q2 2017
Keys Select Hotel Nestor
Off Military Road,
Sankasth Pada Welfare Society,
Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Day - Thursday
Date - 6th December 2018- Keys Select Nester Hotel
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore.
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed features. Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions, and scope based on inputs.
- Manages and reports on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT)
- Attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase
- Act as the main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Troubleshoot and address technical environment needs
- Provide weekly status updates on changes
- Provide training and support to internal and external teams on tools and processes managed by the environment team
- Addressing and improving the grey areas and implement new processes wherever required.
- Develops test tools and automation for in user testing and directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leaders.
- Should be able to visually map the requirement to the implementation techniques and choose the shortest testing path accordingly.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting capabilities
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1988. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centres at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia and Dubai.
Know more about the Leader of Gartners 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.