Santacruz (W), Mumbai
At Akshaya Patra Foundation, we are well aware of the impact of our Free Mid-Day Meals served in Government Schools, focusing on eliminating classroom hunger and attracting more children to schools and ensure to keep them in school by feeding a filling, nutritious mid-day meal, every school day.
Maintains and build relationships with existing corporate and individual donors. Proactively identifies and develops new sources of financial support to meet annual fundraising goals, primarily through execution of special fundraising events.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Proactively identifies prospects, building and maintaining a pipeline to grow donor partnerships.
- Works within a solicitation plan building new and nurturing current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events and follow up practices.
- Tracks and reports progress to the Fundraising Manager.
- Evaluates success and progress of accomplishing goals and refines business tactics as needed.
- Develops a deep understanding of Akshaya Patra Foundations mission and goals to effectively
- communicate to the giving community.
- Utilizes and maintains administrative systems. These include program databases, contact management and reporting systems.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Requires Graduate with experience in Customer Service, Client Relationship, New Client Acquisition, Managing team, Lead generation and concept selling in a professional capacity.
- Value the ability to convene small groups of business/community leaders and entertain such groups with the intent of soliciting major donations or referrals to prospective donors.
- Must possess outstanding presence, self-confidence & enthusiasm and be comfortable engaging with all levels of stakeholders.
- Work experience must demonstrate the ability to plan strategically and to successfully guide/execute special events.
- Good verbal and writing skills are required.
- Position demands the ability to positively interact internally as a team member as well as externally with donors and leadership members.
Interested candidates submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and Benefits Travel Allowance + Food Allowance + Incentives
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry: NGO, Social Services, Regulators, Industry Associations
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
At Akshaya Patra Foundation we're well aware of the impact our Free Mid-Day Meals served in Government Schools, focusing on eliminating classroom hunger and attracting more children (enrolment) to schools and ensure to keep them in school (reduce dropout rate) by feeding a filling, nutritious mid-day meal, every school day
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.