Roles and responsibilities 1. Mapping potential catchment areas and communities suitable for mobilization in the identified locations.
2. Building rapport with the local community leaders well before the start of the mobilization.
3. Creating awareness on the Anudip program and sensitizing community to participate and take the program to as many needy as possible.
4. Addressing communities about the Anudip program and its benefits through various means of communication to motivate and encourage youth to avail the opportunity.
5. Helping the center team to select the needy youth (Anudip Students) and ensure that the center has optimum batch strength.
6. Providing support to the center team / Area Manager in organizing Alumni - Guest events as and when required as per the process.
7. Ensuring optimum batch strength in assigned Anudip centres.
Required Candidate profileMinimum 2+ Years of Experience as in student mobilization, student counselling and enrolment.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: NGO, Social Services, Regulators, Industry Associations
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Anudip Foundation For Social Welfare
A Section 8 nonprofit company, is dedicated to creating livelihood opportunities for impoverished youth and women of India by operating a chain of skill development centers and working in partnership with 200+ employers for quick placement. The company places special focus on women, people with disabilities, political refugees, and reformed insurgents, while deploying state-of-the-art technologies to offer world-class digital literacy and vocational training. Anudip is proud to have provided over sixty thousand students with livelihoods in India's new economy through the sponsorship of world-renowned donors. The company is poised for significant growth in the coming years.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.