Our client a growing telecom company in Chennai is looking for a smart C- Level Manager - Operations and Sales as below
Job Description :
- Must have deep understanding of technology, appreciate the challenges and assist in building the best of products
- Responsible for building strategies to increase app downloads or customer acquisitions.
- Help in app monetization, identify the target segment, build marketing/ promotional strategies to reach the segment and build customer retention strategies
- In addition to defining the products and setting the vision, you will work with product marketing to formulate Go-To-Market strategies, measure actual business impact, and refine the products further, you will demonstrate a good understanding of the marketing ecosystem and will bring in new ideas to maximize revenue
- You will work with external advertising/ creative agencies in designing advertisement, promotional campaigns, plan ATL/ BTL activities to build a bigger brand image
- Ideally we expect will possess strong Product Management and Product Marketing experience and the ability to effectively work to bring in products to capture wide range of consumers
- Varied experience in Product Management; Product Marketing; Growth Hacking; Customer Retention, Business operations and People Management
- Good understanding of digital marketing/ online advertising and app monetization or a similar industry experience
- Proven experience managing and facilitating the product lifecycle from Product Development/ Product concept (the planning phase) to completion.
- At least 4 years of experience in Product management in mobile app monetization platform.
- Have an exceptional technical background and expertise in internet technologies.
- Monitor daily operations of the company and lead the functional executives
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team
- Develop and implement a strategic plan that achieves the group's strategic goals
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies.
- Execute several high impact initiatives to accomplish organization objectives
- Execute the strategic plan in response to dynamic and changing internal & external factors.
- Cultivate strong leadership capabilities within the operations team.Responsible for the effectiveness of operational programs.
- Executes multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall organizational goals.
- Provide timely reports on all operational functions keeping the director/CEO fully informed with regards to day-to-day operations.
- Develop and implement strategic talent management programs, processes and functions in the areas of sales, after-sales, HR, finance, technology, and legal.
- Positively represent the organization through quality service at all points of operations.
- Establish and implement policies that promote company culture and vision.
- MBA or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of successful operational experience at the highest levels of an organization.
- Practical experience of driving large-scale operational change.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to influence and coach the team.
- Skill in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating a wide variety of business activities
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries, complaints and negotiations.
- Strong customer service aptitude and sincere willingness to serve.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of modern management and administration; governmental policy, financial analysis; project management; personnel management; and business development.
Candidates who has good experience in IT Start Ups are most preferrable
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Impact Consulting And Business Solutions
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.