Job Specification :
Experience: 5-8 years
Qualification: Any Graduate or PG in Fashion Designing or Related fields, Preferred from NIFT or Pearl
Job Location: Gurgaon
Technical Skills : Auto CAD, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Planning & Executing consistent customer journey
- To monitor the local production and installation of the display window schemes & large format displays and ensuring these are executed as per the guidelines.
- To develop detailed Window, LFD briefs for Seasonal, Promotional and Sale launches.
- To execute in-store marketing for season launches/sale and promotional activities.
- Ensure brand consistency and high quality standards.
- Closely work with the NSO team, Projects team and International (UK) team to ensure the correct delivery of all the in-store elements & creatives as per the latest store design schemes for new stores.
- To manage multiple stakeholders (UK window, India Marketing team; B&M team; VM team and Vendor base) to ensure all campaigns are executed in the defined timelines adhering to the brand guidelines/ briefs at optimal costs.
Vendor Management and training:
- To effectively manage the vendor base and find ways to improve quality; reduce costs; drive accountability; monitor performance and gain commitment for successful launches.
- To negotiate and effectively deliver all projects within the stipulated timelines.
- To develop an effective relationship with the vendors by providing regular feedbacks and scheduling recurring meetings to discuss issues positive and negative.
- To drive upgradation and training for new vendors and their team.
- To effectively manage store environment budget (18% of total marketing budget)
- To forecast and prepare an annual budget looking into existing and new stores launches.
- To schedule expenditures as per the Brand calendar and plan store level spends
- To periodically analyze any variances and initiate corrective actions to control expenditures and to conform to the total budget.
- To develop and implement ways and methods of reducing overall costs while maintaining the quality standards.
- To bring cost efficiency by exploring alternate materials and print substrates for the window props and in-store dcor elements along with Projects team.
- Identify gaps and improvement areas in existing processes and develop pragmatic solutions to reduce costs and improve quality.
- To analyze and decide split of total props production quantity amongst different vendors to reduce lead time for window production; timely executions and bring out cost efficiency.
What is required to be achieved?
- Plan and manage all activities (as per marketing calendar) within budget
- Achieve the yearly cost saving targets
Planning consistent customer journey:
- Deliver consistent customer journey across Windows to In-store
- Build an effective relationship to drive consistent and timely execution
- Effectively manage all stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are executed adhering to the brand objectives and guidelines at optimal costs in the defined timelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.
Well known and loved by millions of people across the world, Marks and Spencer offers high quality fashion, award-winning food and stylish home ware. Founded more than a century ago and with 1,000+ stores across 50+ countries, today we are one of the UK's leading retailers.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.