India - Haryana, Gurgaon
AECOM India is seeking a Rolling stock design lead expert for an upcoming Metro bid in South Asia. The Rolling stock design lead expert will work closely with the Project Head in developing the expertise within our already established team and provide technical expertise in delivering our challenging projects.
- Undertake the development and review of engineering, quality and operational standards, specifications, procedures and instructions for electronic Rolling Stock networks and related equipment, to ensure they are fit for purpose to support the safe, reliable and cost effective management of all assets.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, statutory obligations and Rail Agency policy and the Rolling Stock network asset management plan.
- Participate in investigations, reviews, audits, briefs, and prepare technical investigation reports. Carry out assigned tasks and requests for assistance and support in compliance with Rail Agency objectives and all policies and procedures and documents.
- Review Rolling Stock network asset management policy, procedures and instructions,
- Review new or revised Rolling Stock scopes, arrangements, plans associated with change to the configuration to identify risks, which may impact on engineering, operational or maintenance management and recommend appropriate control measures to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Perform the evaluation, testing and type approval of new Rolling Stock and depot equipment to establish their suitability for use as safe and reliable in the network.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information and availability trends through current networking.
- Provide technical advice on Rolling Stock and Depot Equipment matters, procure and manage external specialist resource as required.
- Provide technical guidance in Rolling Stock and Depot Equipment technologies, principles and performance, and interfaces to control systems, Electrical, Signalling, Track and other infrastructure to meet quality and safety standards in order to enhance their performance and improve the engineering capability.
- Ensure the provision of suitable training materials, courses and handbooks with comprehensive up-to-date technical data on Rolling Stock and Depot Equipment, their application and installation, for designers, installers and maintainers of Rolling Stock equipment.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have at least 15 + years of experience post qualification.
- Should have experience in working in a similar position for at least 1 railway project in DMCs of ADB.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Mechanical Engineer-HVAC
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
AECOM India Private Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees Ã¢â¬" including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals Ã¢â¬" serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazineÃ¢â¬â¢s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a WorldÃ¢â¬â¢s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clientsÃ¢â¬â¢ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.