1. Coding of multispecialty outpatient / in patient charts on a daily basis.
2. Confirm all supporting documents are provided to justify the medical codes assignment.
3. Maintaining of logs and productivity records on a daily basis
4. Ability to comprehend Whether Secondary Diagnosis and / or procedures are code able.
5. Meet set targets & KPIset by the supervisor / Manager.
6. Conduct analysis and report any trends to the supervisor /Manager.
Secondary Responsibilities :
1. Be able to work independently in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines.
2. Always thrive to keep self-updated on the changes / updates in medical coding.
3. To follow the protocols and the policies designed by the company
4. To attend trainings conducted by the Company.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned y the line Manager.
A] Professional Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree, with Life science , Para Medical background
Possession of a national certification or registration in health information management coding from the American Health Information Management association ( AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional coders (AAPC) as a certified coding Specialist (CCS) or Certified Professional coder (CPC) is preferred.
Any additional professional certifications will be an added advantage.
B] Technical Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum 2 years experience in medical coding.
ICD & CPT coding, IP & OP Coding knowledge and experience is a must.
Evaluation and Management coding, surgery coding is a must
Advanced principles and practices of medical record keeping: advanced medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, as well as the states, sequences, progression and description of disease as they apply to medical record coding and abstraction. Knowledge of DHA & HAAD guidelines as well as standard coding guidelines will be an added advantage.
Advanced principles and practices
Freshers undergone coding training with relevent coding certificates can also apply.
Salary: Best in the Industry with the following Benefits.
1. Joining Bonus for Immediate joiners.
2. Medical Insurance for all staff
3. Food /Meal vouchers for all staff
4. Shift Allowance for rotational shifts
5. over time allowance for working extra hours.
6. Incentive and rewards for the Top performers.
Interested candidates can share their recent resume to email@example.com or walk-in directly to
APM Medical Billers PVt ltd.
No, 143,2nd floor, IIFL Tower, MGR road.
Perungudi, Chennai 96.
Nearest Landmark: Apollo Lifeline hospital.
HR team, Accumed
Contact Number: 8939125007
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental science, Microbiology, Nursing, Zoology, General, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, BDS - Dentistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Other Graduate
View Contact Details
Accumed Practice Management
APM Medical Biller private Limited was incorporated in October 2015 in India. It is a part of ACCUMED which is the first RCM specialist in the Middle East. AccuMed has always been one step ahead of the field and today we remain the largest and most innovative company in the industry creating unparalleled value for our clients through people, technology and expertise.
Headquartered in Dubai, we are the region's reference point in healthcare RCM, serving as a bridge between providers, payers and patients for our client's hospitals and clinics across the Middle East.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.