Communication is the key! We have Mega walk in Drive for Tele Sales Executive on Thursday, 20th June, 2019 between 9.30 A. M to 2 P. M
HDB Financial Services is a subsidiary of HDFC Bank. HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Retail & Commercial Clients. HDB also caters in BPO Services to HDFC Bank Operations.
Please walk in directly for the Interview in case your skills match our requirements. Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Role involves Voice Process
- Consistently make good first impression when calling leads.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Credit Cards products & Xsell.
- Responsible for calling to newly issued credit card customer for onboarding.
- To do X Selling of products which help activation ( Smartpay, One Assist, General Insurance, Insta loan ,Forex etc).
- Responsible for Calling up Curable Decline & RTO base that is shared to the caller.
- To do upselling of other Retail Products like AL,PL,TW
- Calling to customer is recorded & has a high opportunity for creation of leads for X sell products
- STP processes are carried out through level checks at Caller end.
- TSEs are part of approved PLP programs.
- Meet the units expectation in terms of productivity.
- Negotiate Sales & address queries of potential customers.
- Ability to handle Objection.
- Manage database, upselling requirements.
- TSEs are not only to generate business but also ensures to have the proper adherence of process and compliance level and drive quality business with maximum conversions & Setups.
- All callers are provided with sensitive & critical systems to serve the customers with maximum information
Qualification and Requirement:
Graduation in any Streams
Good Communication in English is mandatory Documents List:
- Updated Resume
- SSC (Std X) mark-sheet
- HSC (Std XII) mark-sheet
- Graduation 1st Sem to 6th Sem mark-sheet + TY Final Result
- DOB Proof (Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate)
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
Please be in formal attitre. Mention reference as Naukri Advertisement. Interview Location:
HDB Financial Services
No 1026/29,Dr. Rajkumar Road,
1st Main Road, 4th Block, Rajajinagara,
Same as above
Mr. Shivram / Manjula (HR)
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
/ Financial Services
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Telecalling/Telemarketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time