CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Core Business Operations (CBO) is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients' core business issues. CBO provides a gamut of consulting services spanning advisory, implementation and operations. CBO practitioners help our clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms right from process design to implementation and finally ensuring roll-out transition.
CBO has four different offerings - Systems Engineering focused on design, delivery and support of large scale software applications and integrated systems; Cloud Engineering focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations; Sector Packages focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business; and Operations Transformation focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
As a Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for development and deployment of These integrations layers are often high-volume mission critical layers of business architecture and would provide you an exposure to a range of connectors, orchestrations, transformations and workflows. You will work with functional and technical teams on the project located across shores. You will need to understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design, using design patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
As a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of Integration solutions as part of large-scale complex software solutions at enterprise level. These integrations layers are often high-volume mission critical layers of business architecture and would provide you an exposure to a range of connectors, orchestrations, transformations and workflows. You will be responsible for independently lead the team and mentor junior team members, collaborating team across shores to understand the functional requirements and translate them into work products. You will be involved in end-to-end delivery of the project from estimations, planning and execution. You would also be responsible for tracking status and collecting metrics for analysis.
Work you'll do
- Lead and drive discussions with business and functional analysts. Understand the business requirements and the impact of integration on the overall business architecture.
- Prepare technical architecture and design and help the team shape requirements and resolve ambiguities on the requirements.
- Develop solutions following established technical design, integration application development standards and quality processes in projects.
- Manage project execution by defining the work-breakdown structure in accordance with the master project plan and track the progress.
- Establish technical design / development guidelines, templates and standards and ensure that the team follows them.
- Run the daily calls / scrum meetings with respect to deliverables and build the weekly status reports to be reviewed with leadership.
- Perform detailed reviews on deliverables. Provide technical guidance to the team members.
- Interact with onsite clients, coordinator / scrum master, analyst and offshore development, support team and other cross-functional teams.
CBO practitioners work on design, delivery and support of a variety of solutions that help our clients meet business objectives. These solutions range from large scale ground-up custom developed applications, to cloud based development and integration services as well as customizing industry sector focused packages. As a MuleSoft capability hire on this team, you would get opportunities to work on different aspects of MuleSoft as well as adjacent area integration technologies such as Dell Boomi, Oracle SOA and SnapLogic.
- B.Tech / BE / MCA, Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 to 10 years of experience as Integration Developer and 2+ years of experience in MuleSoft and Dell Boomi
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Should have worked with SOA and MVC architectures and should be able to propose architectural designs and directions.
- Experience on SOA/EAI Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience on MuleSoft runtime versions 3.5 and above with experience on 2 to 3 mid-range to large integration projects.
- Extensive experience with one or more of the following: TIBCO BusinessWorks, IBM ESB/BPM, Web Methods ESB, Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM, JBoss Fuse ESB, Mule ESB, Talend ESB, custom-developed REST APIs.
- Experience working on CloudHub, Mule ESB, Connectors (SFDC, NetSuite, CRM, ERP, and JMS etc.), API Manager-RAML, Batch Processing, Data Transformations using Data Weave & Data Mapper, Flow Controls, Exception Handling Strategies and Security implementation using OAuth and SAML.
- Extensive experience in Unit, Functional and System Integration Testing strategies.
- Experience of Build and Test Automation and Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins/Hudson tools.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Software Development Methodologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
- Experience on managing medium size team.
- 2+ years integrations using Dell Boomi, with hands-on experience
- Must have done more than at least 4 Full life Cycle integration implementations
- Knowledge of EDI, XML, JSON, SQL, JDBC, Groovy and Java script
- Experience in architecting complex, highly scalable and high volume integrations
- Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations
- Experience integrating Cloud and On Premise applications
- Experience working on molecules including installations
- Experience with Boomi API Management
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP and WSDL is required.
- Technical understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols like WS-Security and OAuth is required.
- Knowledge of SOA
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Dell Boomi Atomsphere Process Developer II certification is a plus
- Knowledge on NetSuite/ Salesforce/Workday Integrations is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environments is a plus
- Knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica on Cloud is a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent