COWI holds a very strong competitive position in the international market for a wide range of multidisciplinary mapping projects - large and small would you like to join us and share our success?
COWI Mapping is an international business priority of COWI, and our team consist of project managers, geospatial experts, production & quality staff around the world. With our large data capture and processing capacity in an international network, we participate as lead partner in many of the largest mapping projects globally. We generate value for our customers as the go-to experts for geospatial information and analysis.
With over 300+ employees based in Gurgaon/Bangalore locations we are recognized as a centre for quality, innovation and clients GO-TO choice. Our philosophy of getting it right first time in tandem with producing alternative designs to ensure safe, economic and sustainable solutions has firmly established COWI as a leader in its field.
We are seeing an increased demand for our GIS and IT services and to further strengthen our business here, we want to employ a .NET software developer / GIS Specialist, who in close corporation with our teams in Denmark, Poland and India will provide software development services. This position will be based in Gurgaon/Bangalore and report to Technical Director- Mapping.
In addition to development and GIS tasks, the role also includes working closely with the production teams on requirement analysis and solution design. Experience with Geographic Information Systems is an advantage.
You will become part of a global team with about 400+ colleagues, which is in a positive evolution with growing business and staffing. You will be working from office in India, in close collaboration with other staff in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Ukraine and India. It is expected that you will be travelling between offices, at least once every quarter.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH EXPERIENCE IN .NET
Your academic background is a Bachelor's degree or higher with minimum 10 years of experience with .NET development & GIS.
You have experience with at least some of the following technologies:
Additionally, you can relate to the following:
- You have an experience in Image processing
- You have been involved in developing GeoPortal solutions
- You have experience working with agile methodology
- You have experience in technical analysis and preparation of solution design
- You have been involved in development of solutions based on technical design
- You have experience in quality assurance through test and code review
- You have experience in requirement clarification, GIS data analysis, data preparation
- You have the ability to handle general day-to-day interaction with the customers as our on-site representative
- You have an experience in Image processing
- You have an experience in developing GeoPortal Solutions
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Independent with good communication skills
- You work structured and result oriented
- Focus on quality and deliverables
- Possessing multicultural competence
- Being a good team player
- Being able to work independently, within teams and under pressure
- Experience with the IT sector and GIS sector would be very valuable in this position
COWI AS A WORKPLACE
We offer an exciting job in COWI where we want to stay "One Step Ahead" through focus on our differentiators and enablers within business understanding, operational excellence, innovation and high performance culture.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers sparring and knowledge sharing to be the key elements.
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We look forward to receiving your application latest by 2nd December 2018. Please note we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
View Contact Details
COWI India Pvt Ltd.
Leading Organisation in Digital Mapping and GIS.The company is promoted by COWI, Denmark. Specialises in Digital Mapping through aerial photographs,creation of orthophotos,and generation of spatial databases as per clients specifications.HAS state of art facilities in digital photogrammetry, Orthophoto, GIS, image processing and digitization.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.