Leveraging over 20 years of success, Softura is a global software development and modern technology consulting company. Our mission is to innovate the world one technology solution at a time! Simply put - we design, code, and deliver complex architecture, applications, and systems that are built upon leading modern technologies. Softura enables our clients digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises with our turnkey services that helps executing change. We are a US based software development company that provides businesses with custom technology solutions. We combine technological expertise, domain experience and a passion to deliver solutions on time and within budget. Our developers specialize in desktop, mobile, web-based apps, cloud solutions, data analytics, AI, IoT, telematics, connected vehicles, and SharePoint.
Clients choose Softura because we are focused on our customer experience philosophy. Our goals are simple and focused on delivering quality results and providing the best experience to our customers. Through our policy of open communication, industry best practices, and agile development methodology, we improve our clients everyday business performance and help them widen their competitive advantage.
We are looking for a .NET Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Your primary role will be to design, develop and maintain software. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages with a sharp eye for spotting defects. Test and deploy applications and systems. Revise, update, refactor and debug code. We'd like to meet you, if you are a team player, excellent communicator and passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture. About You
You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner. Driven:
You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment. Passionate:
You must be passionate about building software from scratch or integrate changes and updates into existing software. Logical thinker & problem solver:
requires structured thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box for the best answer. Written and Verbal communication:
Ability to explain something technical or complex to a layperson. Can-Do Attitude:
Thrive in a start-up mentality with a whatever it takes attitude. You Are The Kind Of Person Who Will
- Provide design and development support for new technologies/platforms that are recommended and adopted. Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability.
- Have solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Perform validation and verification testing with unit tests.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code.
- Have ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Have strong foundation in Software development Lifecycle principles, Web technologies and entity framework.
- Adhere to companies standard methodologies & adapt to new technologies
- Have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and experience working in distributed teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building multi-user .NET applications using n-tier Architecture
- At least 2 years in MVC, Web Services and Entity Framework
- Good experience in ASP.NET, C#, Web Services, HTML, XML, OOA and OOD concepts
- Good experience in .NET applications design including design patterns
- Mandatory experience in Healthcare domain.
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Expertise in Object oriented development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with C# server-side development in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications
- Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications
- Should possess database skills (SQL/Oracle/Sybase), ability to write stored procedures
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments
- Good communication skills (written & spoken): Should be able to communicate with customer and other teams.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can work with enhancing legacy systems, databases and also produce greenfield code. In this role, you will get the opportunity to impact the quality of the systems used by our customers as well as enhance the functionality and overall user experience.
Softura has been undergoing growth and success in the application development (web and mobile) and modernization space and is offering an amazing career growth opportunity in the exciting and fast-paced high tech world for the right candidate. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and want to be pushed out of your comfort zone to grow professionally and learn additional skills, then this the opportunity for YOU! Why work with us
- If your'e looking to make an impact, Softura Private Ltd is the place for you. We are a young organization and growing fast. You have the freedom to experiment, learn and grow with like-minded people.
- We focus on getting things done thru our team of people who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every engagement.
- The breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development. We grow when our employees grow, so we give them lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same. Work doesn't always have to be serious, we strive to have activities to keep our employees fun filled with high-energy