Key Responsibilities (Functional) External Customer: - Client
Internal Customer: - Candidate
- Meeting existing clients & creating opportunities Openings as well as STH
- New client generation -- Associating with new organization in the assigned region to place candidates
- Co-coordinating for Interviews
- Co-coordinating for results after the interview
- Conducting orientation session for every new batch in the assigned region, to brief candidates about the placement eligibility criteria, tips for preparing for interviews, clarifying doubts of candidates and manage expectations pertaining to job roles, salary, job location etc.
- Conduct engagement activities for candidates who are undergoing training, to give them exposure of the industry. Activities may range from Alumni meet - to - industry talks etc.
Backup work in absence of CGE
- Sharing job and interview details with Career Guidance Executive (CGE) to get written nominations of candidates for interview & send it to Clients
- Ensuring that CGE organizes grooming session before any interview drive
- Provide inputs and lead discussions on placement strategy preparation (e.g. expected students in wait bank, possible placement opportunities in industry etc.) and ensure alignment with overall organization strategy.
- Regularly share feedback with business pertaining to industry hiring trends and contribute to the overall product strategy too
- Capture all the data pertaining to placement in NIIT's internal system on a regular basis
- Sharing job and interview details with Academic Coordinator (AC) or Centre Head (CH) to get written nominations of candidates for interview & send it to Clients
- Coordinating with AC or CH to organize grooming session before interview drive
- Resolving candidate grievances
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. 5% variable inclusive
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time