Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
National Account Manager - Home Decor
- Build strategic sales plans and relationships with large customers.
- This is an opportunity to build rapport with a solid base of existing national buyers while developing new clientele.
- You have the opportunity to leverage trade shows in Pan India and High Point for unique exclusive product merchandising and presentations for national accounts.
- Building strategic assortment and product plans for Pan India National Accounts
- Identify and research possible account opportunities within various interior decorating segments that would be strategic fits for C0's product offering.
- Be the point of contact for specific support needs for assigned accounts, including problem resolution, pricing discrepancies, etc. Prompt follow up a must.
- Schedule, plan, and lead plant tours within our Augusta, GA, facility for account base and prospects.
- Be the - account expert- within Co's Product, understanding the respective customers- systems, specific needs, and supplier requirements.
- Identify competitive threats within customer base and seek proactive means of growth.
- Create account analytics to understand trends, opportunities, and threats to growth and profitability.
- Be a key part in negotiating terms, pricing, and other aspects of the customer experience.
- Knowing and outsmarting the competition by understanding their value proposition
- Understanding current and prospective customers- business issues, communication needs and buying motives
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise in products and categories
- Represent Co's Products in a professional manner with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Meeting Sales objectives and growing Co's Share of Floor.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Creating consistent, frequent communication with National Account Retailers.
- Creating opportunity to build top-to-top relationships between National Account and Organisation
- Tradeshow focus; booking appointments and facilitating meetings and showroom walk-throughs.
- Travel to visit key customers and territories when required.
- Prepare sale plans and quotation data reports on a monthly basis
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with Minimum 15+years- experience in home decor or building industry
2. Track record of creating growth, both within existing customers and through greenfield account expansion.
3. Must be a tireless advocate for the customer, with a pro-active mindset and a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
4. Available to travel nationally as needed.
5. Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
6. Must have strong analytical competence to develop, understand, and act upon KPMs for each account.
7. Highly motivated and have the ability to work independently.
8. Experience with trade show & retail floor management.
9. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in as a team player.
10. Ability and confidence to work with customer executive level leadership.
11. Multitasker and fast paced.
12. Highly skilled with presentation based selling.
13. Results oriented, deal maker, problem solver.
14. Proficient with CRM tools and other sales technology.
15. Ability to understand and use basic management accounting
16. Competence in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Location : - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat and Visakhapatnam.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
A Leading Client of Perfect PlacersÂ
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.