Position : National Shipper Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Gurgaon
Experience: 3 -6Yrs
Role: National Level (PAN - India)
Brief Job Role & Key Skills -
We are looking for an experienced professional who can accelerate growth as a State Head based at Gurgaon . Primary responsibility of this role will be to create brand awareness of the company and gaining traction among the shippers to drive overall top line with profitability . This role includes directly working with co-founders of the company and strategize gain market share.
- Responsible for National Key Account & business development PAN India.
- Responsible for implementation of Annual Sales Plan & achieving the same.
- Execute Sales strategy of the company and take responsibility of achieving the assigned targets on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Meet with Important / Key Clients and Scout for potential prospects regularly.
- Manage any challenge or crisis in the implementation of annual sales.
- Ensure that each team member meets individual goals and the overall sales goal of the company.
- Hold regular meetings and discussions with client, shipper partner to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
- Ensure clarity of common objectives, which he must disseminate to State/District Managers.
1. Have a minimum of 3 years + experience in managing B2B Sales/ Institutional Sales and Business Development.
2. Worked in startup is preferred. 3. MBA from reputed Institute, Preferably from engineering background. 4. Clint Engagement / Team Management. 5. Financial Management 6. Entrepreneurial, Interpersonal, Management and sound Negotiation skills. 7. Training & Development 8. Effective Communication (Verbal & Written) 9. Willingness to work in different parts of the States. 10. Good command over spoken Hindi and English. 11. Extensive travelling across state.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Shall have 3+ Exp in Managing B2B Sales/ Institutional Sales and Business Development.
- Worked in startup is preferred.
- MBA from reputed Institute, Preferably from engineering background.
- Clint Engagement / Team Management.
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurial, Interpersonal, Management and Negotiation skills.
- Training & Development
- Effective Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Willingness to work in different parts of the States.
- Good command over spoken Hindi and English.
- Extensive travelling across state.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, BCA - Computers, BHM - Hotel Management
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
My Client is a Young Digital Trucking start-up that promises to transform Indian transportation of goods by providing digital trucking platform to $800 Billion transportation industry.
We are a technology focused company providing inter-state B2B trucking services across major industrial hubs.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.