We are Currently in need of Technical Architect - Mobile for our travel vertical "myflightsearch"(an Xcelserv Venture) at Gurgaon.
- Defining the overall technical architecture for our mobile application that is envisioned with stakeholders
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of mobile solutions
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and targeted devices with team members and stakeholders
- Experience via demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova)Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- .Developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Delivering mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
Skills Required :
- Designing overall solutions and individual applications
- Contributing toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Authoring development documents detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensuring the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
- Leading and mentoring development teams
- Working closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
- Taking ownership of the solution from end to end, and being responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Experience overseeing team members
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Candidate should be open to work in afternoon / evening shift (Free Transport)
Please share updated CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Xcel Serv Solutions Private Limited
For More Kindly visit https://www.myflightsearch.com/ or http://www.xcelserv.com/
Reaching Xcelserv Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Via National Highway NH8 (from Delhi or from IFFICO Chowk
from Shankar Chowk - Drive or Walk towards Oberoi Hotel , Take 1st right on Shankar chowk road , Plot 376 is on the left , opposite to VI - JOHN TOWER
Change and Sikandarpur Metro station from Yellow line to board Rapid metro and get down at IndusInd Bank metro station near Shankar Chowk . Drive or Walk towards Oberoi Hotel , Take 1st right on Shankar chowk road , Plot 376 is on the left , opposite to VI - JOHN TOWER
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.