- Provide technical support in areas of Ciena Extranet connectivity as well as integration to internal applications
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot a variety of B2B connections and Extranet User VPN (UVPN)
- Configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting of Palo Alto Firewall & Aruba WLAN Infrastructure
- Assist in the management of other servers and networks systems as dictated by the environment
- Second/Third Level Service Desk Ticket Resolution, including supporting the business 7x24x365 and on-call support as needed
- Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems.
- Adherence to time and metric s tracking
- Help implementing SDWAN at different sites
- Create documentation of Extranet requirements and update related sources of truth as needed
- Proactively manage and monitor the network to ensure high availability of network infrastructure to an average of 99.999% uptime
- Work closely with different teams (Desktop / Server / Applications / Security , etc) to provide required assistance to run the business
- Maintain inventory for Network, Security and Telecom assets
Collaboration with stakeholders
- Work with R&D, Business Applications, HR, Contract Manufacturing to gather business requirements and provide a solution
- Work with partners/customers to establish network connectivity between Ciena and Partner sites.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience is required on Cisco Routers, L2 & L3 Switches and Juniper Switches
- Hands-on experience of network/internet protocols/services such as MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, and NAT
- Knowledge of standard cabling technologies such as UTP (Category 5, 5e and 6), Fiber Optic (single mode, multi-mode), and Coaxial.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ciena India Private Ltd.
Cienas Gurgaon R&D Centre will focus on technologies such as Storage Extension and Optical Transport, including ultra long-haul, long-haul, regional and metropolitan applications, as well as Multiservice Switching, Broadband Access and Network Management. The Gurgaon Centre will supplement and work collaboratively with Cienas existing research and development organization in North America.
About CIENA Corporation :
Contact Company:Ciena India Private Ltd.