OTBI & Fusion Analytics Application Team is hiring!
We are looking for a passionate individual contributor with knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence, to develop Analytics Application.
What we do?
Oracle Fusion Transaction Business intelligence (OTBI) is a real time, self-service business intelligence solution offered to all Oracle Fusion application users that allows them to do ad-hoc analysis which will help them make their operational decisions on a daily basis.
Oracle Fusion Analytics Application (FAA) is a pre-packaged analytical application offered to Oracle Fusion application Executive level users. Content-packed analytical decks and data-rich visualizations are built on top of the Fusion Analytic Warehouse (FAW), geared towards helping executives to make strategic & informed business decisions.
The product delivers pre-built BI for Fusion Applications CRM, HCM and FSCM modules with a logical semantic layer on top of Fusion Analytic (data) Warehouse that defines various Key Performance Indicators and metrics and also various data delivery mechanisms such as dashboards, reports, alerts, real time views.
The development involves the state of the art technologies, like Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition, Oracle Data Visualization, all on top of the robust Oracle Analytic Cloud platform.
Join our team and you will...
- Open your creative power to build the next generation Analytical products.
- Use your technical skills to create the best products and features for our customers and change the face of Business Intelligence software.
- Work with leading-edge Business Intelligence technologies
-Join one of the most successful, dynamic and fastest growing business units at Oracle
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
You are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Investigate the well-defined business workflows and business rules in the leading business applications.
- Write Technical specifications and design documentation
- Review Functional specs, Test plans and Test scenarios
- Code, Unit Test and Deliver the Business intelligence application
- Collaborate with cross functions like Product Manager, QA, Performance - Scalability and Reliability (PSR) Team, Localization teams.
- Collaborate with cross groups like Upstream/Downstream teams for understanding & addressing end to end application flow
- Work with customer support teams and/or customers directly to help and resolve challenging customer problems
- Contribute to best practices documents and assist professional services team to implement those.
Expected Skills & Qualifications:
- At a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 4+ years of Software/Application development experience in relevant functional area.
- Strong understanding of OLAP, dimensional modeling concepts with Business Intelligence Hands-on experience
- Experience in developing cloud applications would be a plus
- Good functional knowledge in HCM is a plus
- Strong knowledge in OBIEE, Oracle Data Visualization is preferred
- Quick learner. A "can do" resilient attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with an ability to work unsupervised while handling multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Able to write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience in Analytics products like Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlik, etc. is an advantage
- Exposure to Big Data/Hadoop technologies is a plus
- Programming skills using Java, PERL and Python would be a plus
- Reasonable understanding of Advanced Analytics is desirable, hands-on is a plus.
Recruiter Name:Oracle Recruiting Team
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.