- Responsible for Security & Safety of the occupants and buildings including equipments.
- Coordinate the security operation with the location managers.
- Deployment of security staff, shift duty, rosters, selection of security supervisors.
- To carry out frequent security checks and report accidents and incidents.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs regarding movement of goods, visitors, Scrap.
- To check & monitor records maintained by guards / supervisor.
- To regulate movement of vehicles and laborers.
- To take help from local police or Government authorities during emergency.
- Ensure work permits records and safety precautions during project work, maintenance work, all must use PPEs.
- Conduct regular training on security and safety for client as well as outsourced staff.
- Must be aware of security procedures in a corporate setting, including use of CCTV, etc.
- To investigate each and every incident occurring in the complex and suggest remedial measures.
- To train new employees to adopt safe working methods in co-ordination with safety officer.
- Take regular safety observation rounds in the complex.
- To discuss with building manager regarding any unsafe act / condition observed and suggest in implementing remedial measures
- Ensure and implementation of Quality Management system
- To assist security manager to prepare and implementation of Quality objectives.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Defence Forces
, Security Services
Role Category: Other
Role: Security Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.