We at SDG Software India (www.sdgc.com) is looking for OKTA Experts at Noida Location.
It will be a permanent / full-time position.
Job Description: Looking for an experienced and mature IT Professional. Responsible managing and enhancement of existing CyberArk / Okta & Sailpoint (IdAM) Platform for our US based Client.
Technical Skills Expectations:
- 3+ years of Domain of Identity & Access Management Services with technical expertise in the deployment, implementation and operations of Privilege Identity tool CyberArk / Okta
- Experience with CyberArk / Okta, including working with components such as vaults, CPMs, accounts, policies, safes, usages, PACLI and providers.
- Experience with implementing/integrating CyberArk / Okta with AIM or CCP
- Implementation of CyberArk / Okta related use cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
- Works with SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and peer engineers to understand needs and architect appropriate solutions
- Configuration and/or installation of CyberArk / Okta components, like Vault, PVWA, PSM, AIM or CCP
- Knowledge of security and systems standards, Access Management, Authorization/Permissions Management, Network Protocols, System management applications, and System & Network Security.
- Experience working with account management on various platforms such a Windows, Unix Active Directory, LDAP, databases and storage systems.
- Experience troubleshooting applications and scripts by accessing and analyzing logs on Unix and Windows servers.
- Remediate failures of password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, scheduling etc
- Work with peers throughout client to collect input on needed security capabilities
- Experience with APIs using SOAP and REST services
As a IdAM Team Member you will be responsible for delivering components of complex Identity Governance & Administration solutions including (but not limited to) the following :
- managing and enhancement of existing CyberArk / Okta or SailPoint (IdAM) Platform
- Identity data integration for all user types (Employees, Contractors)
- Request based automated account and access provisioning to on-premise and cloud based business applications
- Enterprise Access Certification & Governance
- Identity & Access Analytics and Reporting
Interested ones can revert with their updated resume and following details:
Willingness for Noida:
Relevant experience in Okta/CyberArk:
Any past communication with SDG (if yes, details):
Multiple positions in CyberArk / Okta (Identity Access Management tech stack) are open. References much appreciated.
Feel free to connect.
Thanks & Regards,
Harshna Sharma | Talent Acquisition Leader
M: +91 9871558524 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org