Experience in Infotainment domain.
Experience in Tool development.
Proficient reading, writing and conversational English required.
Deep knowledge on some of the following Programming Languages:
2.Java: Medium-to High programming experience,
Database SQL: Low-to-Medium experience, and database maintenance.
HTML, JS, CSS: Medium-to-High, creating and styling web pages.
Web services: Low-to-Medium, SOAP
ORM: Basic-to-Medium experience
3. Software testing skills is a plus (Unit testing, H2, Selenium)
4. Familiar with SW control management tools
5. Knowledge and usage of agile frameworks such as SCRUM
6. Experience with state transition diagrams and message flow diagrams.
7. Ability to communicate in a written and oral form and interact internationally with other teams.
8. Auto management skills are necessary.