The consultant will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions related to SAP Enterprise Asset Management area. The position requires expertise that can function as SAP Enterprise Asset Management consultant with a vast experience in SAP implementations with Plant Maintenance (PM), Project Systems (PS), Materials Management systems. The role requires a deep understanding of SAP PM Configurations and should have worked actively on the same and should be able to meet below requirements. Additionally, candidate should have good understanding of different business process of various plant maintenance activities especially under Utilities domain. Responsibilities include:
- Gathering business requirements for the SAP EAM modules; Plant Maintenance (PM), Project Systems (PS) etc.
- Minimum of 8 years experience implementing SAP EAM/PM/CS with at least 3 to 4 full Life-cycle projects.
- Implement SAP PM, PS, Configurations and collaborate with technical team to identify appropriate design solutions and deliver the enhancements in the area of SAP EAM.
- Provide end-to-end support for the EAM issues faced by the business users and resolve the same within the stipulated time frame.
- Able to lead to drive workshops to gather the information needed for fit-gap analysis or blueprints.
- Able to analyze business processes and look at (re)design and improvements especially in the area of asset management;
- Prepare Functional design specifications for development activities including Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements and Forms.
- Prepare Test Scenarios & perform Unit testing, System testing and providing support for User Acceptance testing & Post implementation and verification.
- Working in integration with SAP modules like HCM, MM, Power plant and FICO
Required Candidate profileExperience & Qualification:
- Deep expertise in SAP EAM and SAP Asset Operations and Maintenance solution and has end-to-end business process flow understanding.
- Strong Knowledge and experience on Technical objects, Notification, Maintenance order, Breakdown/Preventive maintenance with and without interface processes.
- Experience in Utility industries is mandatory.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech MahindraÃ¢â¬â¢s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.