Profile :-EXP. Manual Tester
Work Location :-Borivali East
Exp : 1+ yr
Skill Sets :- manual testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute manual test cases for components/features
- Work closely with development and product teams to analyze, debug and resolve defects.
Position :- 04
- Good Manual Testing Skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication
- Should be a self-driven individual, to handle the assignments independently
- Should take Accountability for their work
- Should be comfortable working in a 24/7 shift environment
Domain :- NA
Eligibility Criteria: Any IT/Tech Graduates
Location of Residence Preference:- Near location
Percentage :- NA
Communication Skill :- Excellent
Pass out :- NA
Client side : NA
On Payroll of :- Own
Must be willing to start immediately.
Also, comfortable working in a 24/7 shifts.
Interview Process: Apptitude test of 1/2 hour and Final round.
Salary :-As per market standard.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining the testing activities for subordinates testers or test engineers.
- All responsibilities of test planning.
- To check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities.
- To check if testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
- Prepare the status report of testing activities.
- Required Interactions with customers.
- Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
SQUAD Infotech Private Ltd
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.