- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
-Responsible for the provisioning of Wintel OS instances on virtual and physical servers and support for
The migration of servers between hosting platforms. Activities required are:
- Provisioning of the OS instances on the target hosting platform
- - Deployment of Atos standard tools for management, Antivirus, monitoring and backup of servers
- Creation and configuration of any service accounts that may be required
- Completion of any documentation required for the support of the server by BAU team
- Assisting with testing of servers in line with the agreed test plan
- Documentation ( SOP / LLD)
- Carrying out acceptance into support with the BAU team- Excellent communication and mentoring
- Training the team
- Experience in platespin migration for Windows / Unix platform.
- Responsible for testing and implementing new releases and applying fixes to the placespin product
Enlighten the internal IT customers to understand the platespin tool and capabilities.
- Provide training and writing user documentation for platespin migration and tools.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent