Window :24X7 support
* Mail Box Creation / Deletion / Movement.
* Creation, Installation and establishment of New Mail Server
* Management of email SPAM filter, SMTP Servers.
* Monitoring Mail Queue / Traffic, Replication of Public Folders, Directory, MTA, OWA & Log Files
* Installation and configuration of messaging server and troubleshooting.
* Recycling MTA in case it goes down
* Email archival (Symantec Enterprise Vault) management.
* Troubleshooting on MS exchange application on Active Directory domain policies
* DR Site monitoring and management
* Periodic DR drills
* Monitoring service availability, resource usage
* Troubleshooting system alerts with knowledge base
* File system & database backup and restore operation
* Administer SAN/Unified storage arrays and SAN fabrics
* Storage performance management
* Liasoning with service providers for escalation
* Root cause analysis for high severity cases
* Managing and configuring replication
* SAN / NAS access control review
* Setting up and configuring servers as per customer Standards.
* Installation of the server operating system and operating system utilities.
* Reinstallation on event of system crash/failures.
* Manage Operating system, file system and configuration.
* Regular monitoring and maintenance of log of the performance monitoring of servers including but not limited to monitoring CPU, disk space, memory utilization, I/O utilization, etc.
* Regular analysis of events and logs.
* Monitor & verify logs files and periodically clean up log files for proactive actions required.
* Ensure proper running of all critical services on the servers.
* Periodic health check of the systems, troubleshooting problems, analysing and implementing rectification measures.
* Logical access control of user and groups on system.
* Responsible for managing uptime of servers as per SLAs.
* Host IPS Management of Servers.
* Modification of programs, installation/uninstallation of services, configuring the applications (Infrastructure Applications Only) as per the requirement.
* Disk management - creating partitions for the different types of servers..
* Configuring backup (native backup if there is no 3rd party software's available)
* Configuring terminal services - terminal server
* AD database management.
* Updating knowledge base and sharing the same with team members.
* Backup management - Restoration drill.
* Create & modify Virtual Machine in VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualization Technologies.
* Convert Physical system to Virtual Machine, Managing Resources to Virtual Machines.
* Create & update Virtual Machine template.
* Managing VMWare, Hyper-V Cluster & Nutanix
* Citrix Server Infrastructure Management.
* Citrix Xen App Support.
* Backup of Virtual Machines.
* Capacity Management.