Greetings from Trans GNX!!!
Team manager/Team Leader on papers. Minimum 1.5 years experience as as team leader.
- Basic understanding end user operational and technological know how of online maps and their uses for navigation, information and other location based services
- Editor will be working on multiple short to long term pilots within online maps space and should be able to adapt to new projects, workspaces and technical specifications
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to details to ensure accuracy is a must
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly-evolving work environment
- Strict adherence to deadlines with understanding work productivity and efficiency
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
- 3 - 4 yrs of work experience in online maps related processes
- Ability to maintain and analyze large data sets efficiently
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with excellent reading comprehension in English Language
- Skillset and hands on experience on:
- identifying/understanding and process Buildings relevant project nuances like Building polygon creation, identify and fix shape mismatch, Repositioning (Repo) Building polygon, Building height mismatch along with correction, edge matching etc. by referencing the provided real world imagery, aerial and satellite imagery sources
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning abilities
- Knowledge of working on MS Excel / Spreadsheets in areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts is a value add
- Experience working on power-point is a value add
- Basic knowledge of SQL language & data mining is a value add.
Interested candidate drop me your resume to email@example.com or drop me text @ 7550218961.
Desired Candidate Profile
Company Profile: View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.