Roles and responsibilities As part of the Research and Development team, the engineer should be able to perform the following
(but not limited to) duties to support the teams goals and deliverables:
- Understand the product specification and define the software architecture for the product.
- Ensure the software design meets all requirements of quality, maintainability, extensibility etc.
- Provide technical guidance to junior engineers and perform design/code reviews.
- Hands-on software development, especially debugging and resolving critical issues when required.
- Develop prototypes to evaluate various software libraries/frameworks and hardware modules.
- Provide estimations for the effort involved in software development activities and guide the team in estimating their activities appropriately.
Required Candidate profileQUALIFICAT ION:
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Electronics or Computer Science
- More than 10 years of experience in design & development of embedded software.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL COMPETENCY
- Proven experience as embedded software architect.
- Should have defined the software architecture for at least one product.
- Should have experienced at least one full product development life cycle
- Proficient in C and C++, preferably on embedded OS.
- Experience in firmware development
- Experience in unit testing and automated unit test frameworks.
- Good in embedded engineering fundamentals (microcontrollers, peripherals,embedded operating system concepts, etc.)
- System level understanding with ability to connect with hardware and other system level interactions of software.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing device drivers and kernel objects.
- Experience in any of the UI framework (preferably QT).
Perks and Benefits Best in the Industry
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication
View Contact Details
HR Axis India Pvt Ltd.
Leading medical devices MNC having its R&D center at Bangalore.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.