Position: Territory Sales Manager (Maharashtra)
Reporting to: VP Sales
1) Sales Achievement
- Draw the plan of action for the achievement of set targets
- Assess market potential& fix volumes & margin, targets keeping in line with our market share objective for the state
- Allocate targets within the team i.e. setting AM / RO / Distributor/ dealer wise targets
- Plan& effectively monitor sales promo campaigns, demand generation programs and customer acquisitions for business to drive the sales.
- Plan sales promotional activities in field with available budgets & deliver expected incremental improvements
- Ensure periodic reviews, trainings & accompaniment in the field with AMs, TCMs to enable them to achieve their set targets & build performing teams
- Effectively handling of channel issues, customer compliance & keep the channel partners motivated & compliant as per our corporate guidelines/ SOPs
- Ensure effective communication & periodic visits to dealers, distributors, customers to understand & appreciate their concerns & drive resolutions
2) Network Expansion
- Derive Network plans for acquired regions
- Team Member & interphase for their respective regions various stakeholders including external agencies to develop Network Planning Tool to identify stretches for network expansion.
- To understand the concept of the Network Tool, methodology and operating the model tool adopted from external agency and develop one in the long run.
- Co-ordinate with Field on identified stretches and ensuring timely submission of stretch specific appraisal (TA surveys), seeking inputs / clarification and responding to queries from the various stakeholders.
- Facilitate release of specs for NROs to Land team to scout for suitable land parcels
- Monitoring progress to ensure that there is no time lag in the movement of documents between the various stakeholders and the desired objectives are met.
3) Evaluating Land Options
- Co-ordinating with Land team members for suitable land options to set up NROs.
- Evaluating the various options generated in terms of volume potential ROI etc.
- Interphase with various stake holders for land Term sheet proposals
- Evaluating and recommending options
- Monitoring progress of Land procurement proposals
- Facilitate release of approvals for Land procurement
4) Skill Development
- Guide the state resource (NDM) to ensure completeness of proposals which is very essential to keep pace with the stringent timelines
- Undertake field visit for assessment & guiding the field roles including skill development.
- Sample quality audit checks of NRO proposals submitted by field.
- Review training needs& conduct programs to meet the required competency levels.
5) Network Rationalization & Augmentation
- Seek / monitor information on New Roads developments / Planned - assess its impact on our existing network.
- Develop and recommend alternatives in consultation with field to ensure sustainable operations on the impacted ROs and identify new business opportunities.
- Appraisal of Facility augmentation proposals and seeking approvals thereof.
6) Network Development & Appraisal Tool
- Adopting / developing Network Appraisal tools
- Should have good communication skills and ability to develop and maintain liaison with various external agencies.
- Should have good Communication.
- Should have an Analytical aptitude / skills with flair for interpreting Data
- Self-motivated and strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
MBA (Marketing) from Tier I & II preferred
Someone with very good exposure in Channel & Distribution SalesHighly motivated self-starter
Someone who have managed Franchise Setup
Ability to work both at a strategic and executional level, often within the same hour.
Ability to multitask and deliver under tight timelines.
Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
Displays a positive attitude about the work to be done, co-workers, customers, management, and employer policies.
Prioritizes tasks by importance and deadline.
Discerns what is crucial from what is just urgent.
Adjusts priorities as situations change.
Our corporate culture is inspiring, encouraging people to create something new. We succeed by dividing our challenges into smaller parts and assigning people responsibility to complete their work. We set clear goals and schedules and reward people for achieving their goals. Such rewards are not always financial; they can also be acknowledgments of individuals or groups for putting our strategy and values into practice.
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
View Contact Details
My Own Eco Energy Pvt. Ltd.
My Eco Energy Pvt. Ltd. (MEE) is arguably one of India's fastest growing renewable fuel ventures. The company is committed to sustainable development with its green fuel solutions and looks at transforming the way fuel is used in India.
MEE is scheduled to commercially launch its flagship brand 'Indizel' by mid-2019 and is currently in the process of setting up the fuel manufacturing & distribution network across 9 states in India. Manufactured in India, 'Indizel' is one of the world's most advanced automotive fuels made from non-fossil sources and a true alternative to diesel. This ultra-premium low-emission fuel meets the engine manufacturers' desired fuel quality standards such as BIS 1460 (Indian) & EN 590:2013 (European) and also BS VI (Indian) & Euro 6 emission norms.
'Indizel' will be retailed across the 700+ MEE fuel stations which will be fully automated with end-to-end digitized applications where every drop of fuel is accounted for, ensuring zero adulteration and pilferage, and offering complete assurance of quality and quantity to all customers.
As a dynamic, innovative and progressive organization that is driven by a performance-based culture, MEE is an equal opportunity company where people are considered its most valuable asset. Growing at a pace unmatched in the industry, fuelled by sustainable energy solutions and steered ahead by its values of integrity, quality, performance, value creation and social responsibility, MEE is looking for people who share the same drive and passion for excellence to come be a part of its growth story.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.