Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as an when required.
Education, SkillSet & Knowledge:
- Graduate / Post graduate 2 years 10 years of Sales experience in direct selling of financial products from any financial services industry.
- Equity/ Mutual Fund sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) size of 20 CR & above and connect among HNIs, will have advantage.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Relationship building skills required.
Desired Candidate Profile
PURNARTHA INVESTMENT ADVISERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Purnartha is the manifestation of a simple thought - to demystify the world of equity investment and create an ecosystem that is backed by unmatched expertise, transparency and strong relationships to help people prosper and grow.Backed by a team of industry veterans and subject matter experts, since its inception in 2009, Purnartha has grown and become a 6,000+ strong family. Having outperformed benchmarks such as NIFTY over time, Purnartha has learnt from its mistakes and embraced financial opportunities with knowledge and confidence, creating a circle of value, trust and wealth.
View Contact Details+