Job Overview We need a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. Were looking for someone who understands digital marketing and how content across all media works together to create a successful campaign to help us in expanding our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelors degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
1. Writing content and making edits produced by other members in the company and regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs/articles and white papers, press releases and case studies.
2. Making recommendations on comprehensive digital strategy, including paid and organic social media, various types of online ads and promotions.
3. Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
4. Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and Identify customers needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
5. The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
6. Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines in the content to increase web traffic.
Content Writer Requirement
1. Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field.
2. Portfolio of published articles
3. Experience doing research using multiple sources
4. Familiarity with web publications
5. Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
6. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing.
7. Experience using Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PPT etc.