1. Daily PMS Operations
2. Knowledge of account opening for various types of investors under the AIF guidelines.
3. Coordination and Sending trade instructions to Custody / Fund Accountant / RTA / Broker.
4. Need to know about account opening in PMS forms for various client categories.
5. Calculate the NAV Daily, Monthly, and Quarterly.
6. Prepare and submit SEBI report in the required format for AIF
7. Monthly/Quarterly Payments, TDS return, working and TDS certificates
8. Solve the Internal, Interim and statutory queries.
9. Follow the transfer and Pledge cases
10. Calculate the NAV on a daily and periodic basis
11. Solve the queries raised by Investors
12. Raising invoices/debit notes to the respective clients/teams.
13. Coordinate with distributors
14. Investor's relationship/reporting
15. System related issues and enhancement thereof in (Wealth Spectrum)
At least five years of work experience in a SEBI & RBI regulated organisation.
Preference will be given to candidates with legal qualification (LLB or LLM) from reputed institution, NISM certifications on PMLA & KYC norms and experience in compliance with SEBI Intermediary, SEBI PMS AIF & IA regulations, RBI regulations, FPI regulations, KYC & PMLA guidelines. Legal document drafting and vetting skills are must.
Desired Candidate Profile
PURNARTHA INVESTMENT ADVISERS PRIVATE LIMITED