Desired Candidate Profile
* Good communication skills
- 1 - 4 years of experience
- Has relevant experience in facility management or related experience
- House Keeping experience is preferred
- Qualities required:
* Should be Proactive
* Good at Execution
* Good Interpersonal relationship
1. Reports to the Operation Manager
2. Ensure supervisors and operators presence in all the shifts
3. Milk supply should be on time, need to give confirmation every morning
4. All the machines should be operational on time
5. Check the inventory level in all the locations/ FIFO standards to be followed
6. Check the Operators & supervisors grooming and uniform standards
7. Coffee machine MIS details need to be updated in the registers and the same discuss with Operation Manager daily basis.
8. Coffee machines should be in working condition
9. Registers, records and files should be updated and maintained regular basis.
10. Check the complaint registers update operation manager regular basis.
11. Necessary accessories and products to be available next the coffee machine.
12. Daily check list should be placed next to the coffee machine, operator should update every one hour, and it should be cross verified and signed by the supervisors and Operation executives.
1. Involve in preparing coffee MIS report take the acknowledgement
2. Weekly coffee machine cleaning schedule to be followed
3. Inventory level should be checked every week, and place the indent after taking the proper approval.
4. Cross verify the operators, supervisors duty roasters.
5. Meeting with Admin (FM) send minutes of the meeting report.
6. Submit wastage report weekly basis by Saturday
1. Preventive maintenance follows up with service team
2. Check the staffing status, and attrition level.
3. Operations & Service meeting every fortnight and carry necessary reports.
4. Inventory check
5. Invoice submission if any
6. Meeting with Admin/ Facilities Management
1. Pest control needs to be done follow up for all the machines
2. Month end coffee MIS and cuppage status
3. Raising invoices, bills submission and payments follow up
4. Inventory level check
6. Submit physical closing stock status and wastage report
7. Operators salary and vendors payment follow up
8. Attend monthly Operation meeting
9. Submit operators and supervisors monthly attendance copy.
10. Submit the best operators/supervisors nominations to HR dept by 5th of every month
11. Cleaning materials projections need to be made every month by executives
In case you are interested you can walk in at 10 am on or share your resume:
Coffee Day Beverages, Hincon Towers, B-Wing, 3rd Floor, 247 Business Park, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai -400 083.
Contact Ritu Kukreja - 9820403836
COFFEE DAY GLOBAL LTD.
Cafe Coffee Day Regional Office,3rd floor, Gandhi Empire.Tower-1, Survey No. 595/1,
CTC No. 3292, Khodhwa Road, Munjeri , Khondwa, Pune- 411048. POC Vikram
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Sc - Hospitality and Hotel Management, Diploma - Hotel Management, BHM - Hotel Management
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Coffee Day Global Ltd.
India's favourite coffee shop where the young at heart unwind. We're a division of India's largest coffee conglomerate, the Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL). Popularly known as Coffee Day.With Asia's second-largest network of coffee estates (10,500 acres) and 11,000 small growers, Coffee Day has a rich and abundant source of coffee. This coffee goes all over the world to clients across the USA, Europe and Japan, making us one of the top coffee exporters in the country.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.