Role specific skillsets:
- Solution mindset, ability to visualize and implement creatively so as to make impactful sales
- Coordinate client engagement
- Assist sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc. and assist Sales in pitch evangelism and also liaison with Marketing team for this activity.
- The role will inculcate entire sales cycle management right from conceptualisation to signing of proposal, client mining and account management.
- Provide first layer of consulting to the client before operations teams come in and design the solution for the client by understanding his requirements and coordinating with relevant internal teams.
- Business research for prospects/ clients/industry for drafting business understanding
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Take lead / participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
- Provide fortnightly/monthly reports to sales and delivery organizations to provide visibility on pipeline, probable deals etc. for planning and tracking business growth
Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with 'sympathy').
Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
Organizational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organization. Actions taken are focused on the organization. Working with others towards a common purpose.
People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
If you think your profile is suitable to the requirement we have, please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate profile
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need,
A dynamic personality and a passion to constantly improvise sales function to suit the organization's needs
A winning and positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility to work with different personalities and get the desired results
An ability to understand the organization's goals and objectives and link them with the deliverables of sales function.
Cross the boundaries of operational delivery and step into the space of organizing, planning and development