Working with minimal direction of senior staff, this position will provide program implementation, operational and maintenance support for our server environment. The goal of this position is to maintain a stable systems environment with minimal downtime and maximum performance, optimize existing services and systems, innovate.
1. Perform data migration between on-premises and Azure environments
2. Hands-on experience on Azure Command Line Interface.
3. Responsible for day to day operations including installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems, software, and related Azure infrastructure.
4. Deployment of virtual machine on Azure Portal
Identity / Authentication / Remediation policy in Azure.
5. Knowledge Cloud Architecture including SaaS, IaaS and PaaS solutions and services
6. Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure.
7. Manage integration of the Office Suite on O365 i.e. Exchange, Skype, Teams, SharePoint, ADFS, ADDS, OneDrive, etc.
8. Knowledge of Azure Traffic Manager, Health-Check Monitoring Service, and SSL Certificate Management.
9. Deep technical knowledge of complex Active Directory environments in medium to large enterprises that include multiple forests and trust relationships across the forests in firewalled networks
10. Experience in implementing business continuity plans, recovery strategies and hardening strategies for Active Directory Domain Services environments
11. Implementing controls to ensure appropriate security, performance, scalability and monitoring guidelines are achieved for the Active Directory instances.
12. Experience integrating solutions with an Active Directory Domain Services environment, including scenarios such as Exchange, Azure, Office 365 Hosted solutions, Active Directory Certificate Services, Active Directory Federation Services and smartcard authentication scenarios
13. Protocol-level expertise with LDAP and Kerberos
14. Working knowledge of Identity Management, Single Sign on and Federated Identity principles.
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.