Qualifications and Requirements :-
Chartered Accountant [CA] (Preferable) or Cost Accountant [CMA]
08 ~10 years in Finance/Accounting Function, preferably in IT/Software/Automotive industry with SAP experience
Job location : - Bengaluru
Personal Attributes :-
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Preparation of all Financial Reporting, MIS and Analytics Reports to MD/Board. Providing insights to financial forecasting, projections, budget and financial planning. Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets;
- Management of Finance, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Treasury;
- Develop pricing models for the products and services to be launched in the market for both verticals B2B and B2C
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive cost system;
- Structuring of commercial transactions and managing retail network (Dealers, Distributors, C&F entities) from accounting, controlling, tax and legal perspective
- Manage external relationships with Banks, Government organizations, auditors etc.
- Strong Legal and Compliance understanding. Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Company;
- Monitor International or Inter Company financial transactions and compliances with a strong understanding of the taxation, regulatory, compliance system and process.
- Set up and implement appropriate Internal control process;
- Build, monitor and manage Finance team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, ICWA (CMA)
YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited
Contact Company:YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited