We have an excellent opportunity with one of our product base MNC client for Pune location.
Find below details.
Profile: IAM Developer
Type: Full Time
Exp: 4 - 8 Years
* Key member of our Access Management platform interfacing, collaborating and governing technical roadmap and design
* Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
* Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support.
* Work with QA/Testing groups to resolve issues and to ensure software quality
* Must be able to work in a team environment with a can-do attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges
* Troubleshooting and ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence
* Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
* Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
* Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
* Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
* Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of IAM systems.
* Demonstrate willingness to learn. Demonstrate excellent coaching skills in the development of other IT technical staff
* Minimum 3 years overall IT experience in Identity and Access Management .
* Experience in working with Business to define Access processes and identity lifecycles
* Knowledge of development (JAVA, J2EE, SOA, WebServices, Rest and SOAP)
* Knowledge of Identity provisioning and access management matters
* Knowledge of Salesforce ID
* Knowledge of Identity synchronization processes and technologies across different systems
* Knowledge of Directory (LDAP) Systems
* Detailed knowledge of Authentication services and Identity federation (SAML, OAuth and OpenIDConnect)
* Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation.
* Excellent Client / Customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships delivering high value service
Revert with your updated CV in word format if this opportunity matches with you .
Confirm Below Details:
Available for F2F in Weekdays:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent