* A minimum of 7+ years of experience in leading labeling and printing systems in medical organization.
* Demonstrated people management skills and previous experience of leading and developing teams.
* Established experience in presenting to mid-level management.
* Experience managing complex projects or programs, especially regulated products labeling, medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
* Understanding of labeling, translation, change control and data management systems helpful
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign) and CorelDraw
* Basic knowledge of regulations (domestic and international) and standards affecting medical device, pharmaceutical and/or hospital products.
* Proficiency with core Microsoft Office products required.
* Experience working with cross-geography projects and leading cross functional teams.
* Familiarity with enterprise labeling systems (i.e. Loftware, Prisym, enLabel, Esko, etc.) will be advantageous.