- Leading a team comprising of qualified chartered accountants and handling a bouquet of corporate clients
- Finalising client deliverables in consultation with the Partner
- Leading and co-ordinating tax planning and tax risk management assignments, with guidance from the Partner. This would involve handling advisory, litigation and business tax requirements of clients, comprising of:
- Consultation on inbound and outbound investments
- Permanent Establishment issues
- Withholding tax advisory
- Reviewing key corporate tax returns and vetting of tax positions
- Overseeing litigation matters and attending to notices from the Tax Department
- Ensuring that business tax requirements are met
- Leading the review and modification of key tax processes and systems and identifying opportunities to streamline them
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing clients, deciding the scope and pricing
- Initiating and actively participating in client meetings
- Supervising, training and mentoring the team
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic tax solutions to clients
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Supporting practice management initiatives and catering to financial metrics
Salary: INR 16,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. A strong passion and interest for tax
2. 5+ years experience in
Income tax advisory, litigation and compliance
Assignments involving significant technical research
Strong Project Management skills
Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
Working knowledge of Transfer Pricing principles
3. Experience in/exposure to FEMA will be an added advantage
4. Good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
5. Good interpersonal skills
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Interested candidates can e-mail their updated resumes to email@example.com
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SKP Business Consulting LLP
Apart from consulting on entry strategies to implementing business set-up and Mergers & Acquisitions transactional support, the SKP team also assists clients with assurance, domestic and international tax, transfer pricing, corporate services, and finance & accounting outsourcing matters, all under one roof. Our team is dedicated to ensuring clients receive continuity of support, right across the business lifecycle.
We serve over 1,000 clients including multinationals, companies listed on exchanges, privately held and family-owned businesses from more than 45 countries. Our team of over 1000 members is lead by 25 Partners/Directors.
The team includes Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Information System Auditors (ISA), Cost Accountants (CWA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Company Secretaries (CS), Lawyers, Engineers and Information Technology (IT) Professionals.
We, at SKP, truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. We invest a lot of time and effort to ensure that each one remains focused on long-term growth. Our goal is to maximize individual potential, increase commercial effectiveness, reinforce the SKP culture, expand our people's professional opportunities and help them contribute positively to society at large.
To know more about us, please visit www.skpgroup.com
Recruiter Name:Umika Nair
Contact Company:SKP Business Consulting LLP