Position-Assistant Manager HR
Experience-6 to 9 yrs
Location:- Pune & Aurangabad
Age Not above 34 yrs
Qualification : Post Graduate(Preferably in HR)
Job Location : Pune & Aurangabad
1. Should have min 6 to 9 years of experience.
2. Good in Communication.
3. The job involves managing HR function for the assigned Area having around 4-5 stores.
4. Is responsible for implementation of all aspects of human resource functions like hiring, confirmation, transfer & promotion and payroll administration, 3 Party employee documents through store HR.
5. The person is expected to demonstrate strong process orientation about various HR practices, liaise with his manager and drive his team (store HR officers) to ensure all HR services are delivered timely and effectively.
6. Must have sound knowledge about HR policies & procedures and should be fully well versed in all statutory laws & regulations.
7. Should also be able to liaise with the government authorities effectively to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are adhered to for all D-Mart and 3 P employees.
8. Retain employees thru effective employee engagement, training & development programs. Identifying the implementation gaps on a regular basis and accordingly guide, coach and drive the team.
9. The incumbent must have strong interpersonal skills with the capabilities to work in the team with a pragmatic problem-solving skills.
11. The candidate must be a self-starter with proven success in working in a fast-paced environment and have the proven ability to drive great results by focusing on people, processes and organisation priorities.
The position reports into Circle HR Manager.
Interested candidate , Kindly send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Avenue Supermarts Limited
Avenue Supermarts Limited
Avenue Supermarts Ltd (ASL) owns and operates supermarkets and hypermarkets under the brand name DMart. ; DMart aspires to be a one stop destination for all daily need products for the entire family. The product assortment is primarily food, toiletries and beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen and other home utility products. ; DMart currently operates 173 stores in Mumbai, Rest of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Hyderabad and Bangalore. ASL is an equal opportunity employer who believes in basic work rigor and focused training to all our employees. ASL strongly believes in deriving superior customer service through strong employee engagement and motivation. ASL is now aggressively expanding across the country and requires likeminded professionals to join them to achieve greater heights of success.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.