The role is an exciting mix of compliance and advisory work specifically from GST perspective. We strongly believe in freedom of operation and that clearly reflects in our modus operandi. Apart from the current Indirect tax experience, with GST introduced in India it will be a good gateway for you to become a successful professional.
Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skillsets:
- Handling GST advisory and upcoming compliances with / without help of ASPs and GSPs
- Handling routine compliances and advisory work under Service Tax, Excise and VAT which includes:
- Computation and Making payment of above taxes on timely basis
- Review of workings prepared by client
- Applying for registrations, amendments, etc
- Filing returns, drafting reply to routine indirect tax queries, assessments and appeals
- VAT Audits and Departmental audits
- Regular updating technical knowledge. Updated on GST rules, GST Act, GSTN procedures.
- Ability and comfortable with department liasoning
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have handled indirect tax work during articleship and / or upto 1.5 years post qualification mainly service tax, Customs, FTP, SEZ, VAT, Central Excise and GST
- Tally and Excel Knowledge. Also proficient knowledge of using Computer systems and Government websites.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax laws
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SKP Business Consulting LLP
Recruiter Name:Rucha Arekar
Contact Company:SKP Business Consulting LLP