3+ Years of experience in the following
- Working in ISO26262 standards implementation, especially part6 - SW Part.
- Experience /Knowledge in Model Based Development.
- Knowledge in SW Safety Analysis Techniques & Safety Mechanisms
- Familiarity with Software Architecture.
- Familiarity with SW Tools & Its Qualification techniques
- Familiarity with Safety Confirmation measures & Safety Case
Very good communication skills and persuasiveness
Knowledge with development process capability maturity models (Automotive SPICE / CMMI)
Desirable Additional Skill / Experience
Experience with Software Development Process, Verification and Test Techniques
SW Code metrics (Static code & Dynamic code analysis)
Knowledge in AUTOSAR & Model based development
Good understanding of automotive technology (radars, cameras, multidomain controllers etc.)
Interested candidates may share their updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org