CSS CORP is hiring for L2 NetApp Storage Engineer.
PFB the Job description for your reference.
No of positions - 2
Experience - 3 to 6
Work Location - Gateway Office Parks, Perungalathur
Notice period - Immediate to 15 Days
- 3-6 years of experience
- Provide Tier II technical support to enterprise clients, Resellers and Third- party support providers on complex and escalated scenarios.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, Web based tools and email.
- During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Engineering support.
- Collaborate with other teams and experts whenever required to solve complex technical issues.
- Continuously develop skills leveraging several learning tools available at NetApp Inc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and passion for problem solving and investigation
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with File sharing protocols and application: - CIFS, NFSv3, NFSv4, Citrix, Hyper- V and VMware
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, UNIX, Linux, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting experience with Ethernet, TCP/ IP networking protocol.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on DNS, LDAP, NIS, DC, AD and Kerberos.
- Should be able to identify and troubleshoot SMB and NFS authentication and authorization issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues on either NFS or CIFS or TCP/ IP is mandatory.
- The ability to diagnose complex problems and deliver analyses of root causes across a stack of complex applications, OS, Network switching and storage elements.
- Candidate having experience in administration and troubleshooting of NetApp 7 Mode and C Mode is a plus.
- Exposure on working with VSCAN, Fpolicy is a plus.
- Knowledge on tools like perfstat, wireshark, netmon, ASUP logs is a plus
Interested people can share their updated profile to vandhana.krishnamoorthy @csscorp.com
Salary: INR "best in the Industry"
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time